More tales from a disabled Photographer.

Well the last week has been a busy one. We have been to Saltfest and a charity horsey event. See the earlier blogs for details. Yesterday I attempted to do the first photo-shoot of lives victims since my stroke. I had enlisted a couple of my ex-students who have posed for me before as subjects. I started to set up with an hour to go. The plan was to use the backdrop I had used in the past and some Flashguns, what could go wrong I used to do this regularly. Answer just about everything, in the two years since I had last used the backdrop it had become crumpled and smelled suspiciously of cat. I then tried my flashgun, first the wireless trigger did nothing, i moved to the fancy cord ,nothing, then the simple cable which I don't usually use. Well it turns out that has the wrong connector. Argh  tried another flashgun and all new batteries So in the end it was back garden and sunshine. Hope you like them.

 

Top Tip

Always try all your kit the day before and a few hours before in case the manure hits the extractor unit. Most importantly have a viable back-up plan.

Find us on Google+